What is Cloud computing?
Cloud computing concept comes into existence in the year 1950 with the implementation of Mainframe computers. Now, Cloud computing has been evolved everywhere from software to services.
Applications such as e-mail, web conferencing, customer relationship management (CRM), run in the cloud server. Cloud can be located by having any of the four types of access Public, Private, Hybrid, and Community.
Cloud Computing Course Types:
There are many Cloud certification courses available in Industry. Let us have a look at some of the cloud certification courses.
- IT Infrastructure Management Specialist Course (ITIM):
This course is offered by IIJT centers across the country. ITIM is a six module course. The 6 modules are
- CompTIA Server
- Storage Essentials, SAN Fundamentals, Backup
- Introduction to Cloud Computing, Microsoft Hyper-V and Introduction to Citrix Xen Application Virtualization
- Microsoft Cluster Server 2008
- Introduction to Data Centre
- Microsoft SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM
andITIL V3 Foundation
2. Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS):
You can develop & deploy highly scalable applications on AWS platform. The course content is as follows
- AWS Fundamentals
- Review of all AWS Services
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic IP-Address Service
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Auto Scaling of EC2 Instances
- Introduction to Google Cloud (Google Compute Engine), Microsoft Azure Cloud, HP Cloud.
3. Cloud Computing Securities
This course is about the characteristics of Cloud computing and cloud security. There are four sessions in this course
- Cloud Knowledge Foundation
- Knowing Cloud Vendors – Demos
- Security best practices
- Security Standards
- Learn on cloud:
This course is offered by HCL. Learn on Cloud offers free training hours which is divided into 5 streams- Java, Android, Digital VLSI, Web Design and English. The content of the course will be in the form of files, PDF images, and presentations.
6. Cloud Computing Architecture:
This course offers the following features:
- On-Demand Computing
- Virtualization at the infrastructure level (ESXi & KVM)
- Bare metal Virtualization role in Cloud Computing
- What is Stateless & Satellite
- Advantages of stateless and Satellite OS provisioning
- CPU Virtualization – A discussion on Hypervisors
- Storage Virtualization – A discussion on SAN, ISCSI
- Network Virtualization – A discussion on VLAN
Approximate Course fee for cloud computing:
The Approximate fee for the Cloud computing course is Rs. 10,000 to 20, 000. The Course fee will be varied according to the institute. Each institute has a different fee structure.
Opportunities with cloud computing:
The use of cloud computing in the companies is increased a lot. The companies are coming with the new job opportunities with the cloud computing skills.
According to Forbes, In the U.S. today, 3.9 million jobs are associated with cloud computing, with 384,478 of them in IT. The salary for IT professionals with cloud computing experience is $90,950.
There are 18,239,258 cloud computing jobs worldwide. Companies are searching for cloud-skilled professionals to work with them.
Top Institutes for cloud computing in India:
- Institute of Advance Network Technology (IANT)
- Laqshya Institute of Skills Training
- iNetwork Experts
- CMS Computer Institute
- Indian Institute of Hardware Technology
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
- Aptech Computer Education
- Appin Technology Lab
- Jetking Infotrain Ltd
- National Institute of Network Technology
Top Online training websites for cloud computing:
- Cloud U- www.cloudu.rackspace.com
- Cloud school- www.cloudschool.com
- Comptia- www.certification.comptia.org
- Alison- www.alison.com
- Cloud academy- www.cloudacademy.com
- Forbes- www.forbes.com
- com- www.lynda.com
- Learning tree international- www.learningtree.com
- A cloud guru- www.acloud.guru
- Blue Ocean learning- www.blueoceanlearning.com
For more information/queries, please drop email IDs in Comment Box Area.